[SEAOC] Web Listings

For those of you who have sent in information to be posted on the job forum
and the firm listing, your up!  I apoligize for being slow on this.  With
the list server down, I was not able to get into the ftp directory to update
the files.

I encourage those of you who have a web site for your business, or even an
email address, to list your firm on our web site.  A little exposure never
hurt anyone.

E u later,

dennismc