[SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] plywood shear panel nailing

I don't believe that sinkers are machine applied with the exception of 16d.
Since shear panels are typically gunned they are box type nails. I don't
think the head is necessarily the same size as a box nail though as there is
some limitation imposed by the gun.

Any information on this subject would be useful.

RLFOLEY(--nospam--at)AOL.COM