Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] Large Precast Concrete Sections[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: SEAOC(--nospam--at)power.net
- Subject: [SEAOC] Large Precast Concrete Sections
- From: scott.horn(--nospam--at)srs.gov
- Date: Thu, 30 May 1996 09:50 -0400 (EDT)
I am working on conceptual design for a Department of Energy facility and we have a structure which must be buried under approximately 40 feet of backfill and is more than a three quaters of a mile long. I am trying to determine if the technology exists and companies are available to locate a temporary precasting facility at ours site because the sections are probably too large to transport. The cross section is approximately 30 feet square and may be reduced for a circular or other more efficient shape. Is there anyone who knows of firms with this type of capability please contact through my E-mail or call me if you cant catch me in the office at 803-952-8474. ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] LA Position on SMRF
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] Lateral Soil Load Design
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] FW: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Re:
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] Don't Teach LRFD