[SEAOC] Large Precast Concrete Sections

     I am working on conceptual design for a Department of Energy facility
     and we have a structure which must be buried under approximately 40
     feet of backfill and is more than a three quaters of a mile long.  I
     am trying to determine if the technology exists and companies are
     available to locate a temporary precasting facility at ours site
     because the sections are probably too large to transport.  The cross
     section is approximately 30 feet square and may be reduced for a
     circular or other more efficient shape.

     Is there anyone who knows of firms with this type of capability please
     contact through my E-mail or call me if you cant catch me in the
     office at 803-952-8474.