Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Div 91 tension anchors[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)power.net
- Subject: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Div 91 tension anchors
- From: CarlS95(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Thu, 30 May 1996 22:37:51 -0400
In a message dated 96-05-30 13:57:14 EDT, you write: >Is there a preferred epoxy anchor for the diaphragm to wall anchors in LA >city's division 91 work... > >I'm familar with Hilti's HIT systems but was wondering if there is something >that people have leaned towards over Hilti for any reason?? > >I've seemed to have misplaced my Hilti product info so I'd appreciate a phone >number for Hilti so I can get updated literature... > > The City of Los Angeles recently came out with a list of approved products, which I believe was intended for Division 91 work. (I'm writing this from home so I don't have it in front of me, though.) It includes Hilti HIT C-100, Covert epoxy, etc as well as hardware for anchorage. If you need a phone no., let me know and I'll dig it up. Carl Sramek sramek(--nospam--at)hninc.com ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Div 91 tension anchors
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Don't Teach LRFD
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Div 91 tension anchors
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] Surcharge on a retaining wall