[SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Div 91 tension anchors

>Is there a preferred epoxy anchor for the diaphragm to wall anchors in LA
>city's division 91 work...
>
>I'm familar with Hilti's HIT systems but was wondering if there is something
>that people have leaned towards over Hilti for any reason??
>
>I've seemed to have misplaced my Hilti product info so I'd appreciate a
phone
>number for Hilti so I can get updated literature...

The City of Los Angeles recently came out with a list of approved products,
which I believe was intended for Division 91 work.  (I'm writing this from
home so I don't have it in front of me, though.)  It includes Hilti HIT
C-100, Covert epoxy, etc as well as hardware for anchorage.

If you need a phone no., let me know and I'll dig it up.

Carl Sramek           sramek(--nospam--at)hninc.com