Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] Seismic commision report[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: [SEAOC] Seismic commision report
- From: HARRISENGR(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Sun, 2 Jun 1996 20:48:38 -0400
Can someone tell me the current status of implementing the CA seismic commision report on the Northridge earthquake : Turning loss to gain . The last i heard in the media about six months ago it was assigned to the state architect. Any additional info available ? Thanks Tom Harris , SE3803 Thousand Oaks, Ca ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] SEISMIC ANALYSIS/RETROFIT OF CAP BEAMS
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] Seismic Design in Wood Frame Construction
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] BORPELS May annual report.
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] Future Seismic Codes in United States