[SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Most Often Used CAD Commands

MDear885(--nospam--at)aol.com wrote:

> Dennis,
>
> You forgot UNDO! <G>
>
> Mark

I didn't forget it in the tutorial. I just did not consider tranparent
commands in the top ten since these are usually necessary to complete
another command (ie, zoom, ortho, snap (osnap), undo etc.)
BTW, I have your Part 2 of the spreadsheet all laid out with the
remaining graphics. I would like to know if you can start on the next
tutorial - possibly some basic conditional programing and/or some very
basic Visual Basic steps in Excel. Let me know, I think the tutorials
are one of the most popular sections in the newsletter.

Dennis