Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] Windsor Probe tests[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: SEAOC <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: [SEAOC] Windsor Probe tests
- From: Michael Donoghue <71736.1034(--nospam--at)CompuServe.COM>
- Date: 06 Jun 96 16:42:57 EDT
Folks, I need to look a little closer at the detailed meaning and interpretation of the "Windsor Probe" in-place concrete strength test. Anyone have any suggestions on current information resources that discuss it in some depth? Most resources in my library seem a little skimpy on detail. Thanks Michael Donoghue,PE ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] Wind load per ASCE 7
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] WINMAIL.DAT and Mail loop Problem
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] Epoxy Coated vs. Galvanized Rebars
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Epoxy Coated vs. Galvanized Rebars