Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] senme information[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc-request(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: [SEAOC] senme information
- From: "Luis Ivan Enzastiga Ramirez" <54435ler(--nospam--at)iie.org.mx>
- Date: Thu, 06 Jun 96 17:17:38 -0500
I'm Luis Iv n Enz stiga R. graduate student of Civil Engineering. in first time excuseme, but my english is not very good. I'm looking information on advances and trends in seismic desing of liquid storage tanks, or some information about analysis seismic of this structures. This information is very importantan for my. thanks. ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] Seismic Gas Shut off Valves
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] Shafat: MS Mail Users please read this
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Epoxy Coated vs. Galvanized Rebars
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Most Often Used CAD Commands