[SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Most Often Used CAD Commands

> I would like to know if you can start on the next
>tutorial - possibly some basic conditional programing and/or some very
>basic Visual Basic steps in Excel.

No problem. I will do a VBA function to design something or other and a table
lookup non-VBA method for comparison.

BTW, did you get a copy of SEF recently? I was shocked. I thought they were
dead. I guess the word was dormant.

How's the guitar? Next time I see you I'll have to share some of the songs I
have written!

Later,

Mark