[SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Fwd: Conventional construction provisions

Dear David:

How many buildings have you inspected on your own time out of a sense of
duty?

We professionals do not receive a paycheck every week like you do, so
obviously we musst charge for our time.  This is what we have to offer the
public.  You sound a little sanctomonius to me. There is enough blame for
poor construction to go around to all of us including the L.A. building
inspectors.