Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] AISC DXF Library of sections[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)power.net
- Subject: [SEAOC] AISC DXF Library of sections
- From: "Eric J. Scott" <sac39899(--nospam--at)saclink1.csus.edu>
- Date: Sat, 8 Jun 1996 19:50:28 +0000
- Comments: Authenticated sender is <sac39899(--nospam--at)saclink.csus.edu>
- Priority: normal
Does anyone know if there are any FTP or WEB sites that have an AISC DXF library of all the structural steel sections, for AutoCAD? ================================================= Eric J Scott escott(--nospam--at)csus.edu Cline, Agee, and Swedin Architects and Engineers ================================================= ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC]
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] Looking for newly designed SMRF buildings
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] RE: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Fwd: Conventional construction provisions
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] Lawyer list? (fwd)