[SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Lawyer list? (fwd)

There are lots of them out there.   For the bigger more complex cases,   the
bar as well as the American Arbitration Association has speciality lists.
  It also depends on what you're trying to resolve.   Some have better track
records in public sector;   others specialize in certain types of
construction.

Ron Fong