Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] [SEAOC] RE: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Fwd:[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)power.net
- Subject: [SEAOC] [SEAOC] RE: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Fwd:
- From: Jeffrey Franklin <JFRANKLI(--nospam--at)cwvgw.osmre.gov>
- Date: Mon, 10 Jun 1996 08:45:58 -0400
Conventional construction provisions -Reply Reply-To: seaoc(--nospam--at)power.net GENTLEMEN: your comments regarding contractor hired inspectors is something I've felt to be awry for years. Unfortunately that form of "quality assurance" has the support of and is deeply ingrained in all levels of public works construction; It has been that way since the middle 70's . ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] Receipt confirmation
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] Re: Fault, fault zone, ... Reply to Charles!
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] Re: Inspection
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] tri-counties SEAOSC meeting 6-12-96