Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] tri-counties SEAOSC meeting 6-12-96[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: [SEAOC] tri-counties SEAOSC meeting 6-12-96
- From: HARRISENGR(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Mon, 10 Jun 1996 11:54:23 -0400
SEAOSC tri-counties ( Ventura, Santa Barbara, San Luis Obispo ) chapter will meet Wed. June 12 at 5:30 social hour, 6:30 dinner in Summerland at the big yellow house restaurant South of Santa Barbara at the Evans exit, 20 Miles North of Ventura, next to and North of the 101 freeway. Bruce Brotherson of Vulcraft is coming from Utah to explain the use of Vulcraft open web steel joists in a hybrid panelized roof system for tilt-up construction. He will provide manuals for attendees. For reservations call SEAOSC at 310-908-6131 . $22.00 for dinner of Beef, Chicken, or Fish. If you need directions you can call the restaurant at 805-969-4140. There are many motels in the area if you don't want to drive home the same night. Tom Harris, SE3803 Thousand Oaks, CA ...
- Prev by Subject: Re: [SEAOC] TopDown™ Method for constructing mid-rise to high-rise concrete structures, including parking garages
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] Trus Joist TJBeam Announcement
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] [SEAOC] RE: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Fwd:
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Structural Observation, Special Inspectio...