Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] RE: garrulous?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)power.net
- Subject: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] RE: garrulous?
- From: Worthy99(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Wed, 12 Jun 1996 13:26:14 -0400
In a message dated 96-06-06 00:03:49 EDT, nmends(--nospam--at)mt.net writes: > >>Again, why would we be anything but garrulous when our métier is >>structural engineering mental pabulum (or is it pabuli). >>If you are compelled to descant PC Techie's, we propound you to rummage >>other stimulating colloquium. >> >>> F. All newsgroupies are on-line for either the vicarious smut or potential >lucrative projects Floored. I had to go to Websters: garrulous: talking much, esp about things having little importance.. Great word! My mind is no longer starved. >>Please, Dennis, eschew obfuscation:-) No thanks, I already ate... Thank You David Worthy Soils-R-Us ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Surcharge on a retaining wall
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Re: Inspection
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] ASD vs. LRFD Survey Summary
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] Cellular Phone Shelter Occupancy