Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] Cellular Phone Shelter Occupancy[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: [SEAOC] Cellular Phone Shelter Occupancy
- From: "Drake, Rick" <rick.drake(--nospam--at)fluordaniel.com>
- Date: Wed, 12 Jun 1996 10:51:00 -0800
What is the correct 1994 UBC Occupancy for equipment shelters housing cellular phone equipment? These shelters are normally unoccupied and are less than 300 square feet in floor area. The equipment typically includes HVAC fans, radio equipment, battery racks, and halon or similar fire suppression system. Does it matter if the shelter is on its own foundation? What if the shelter is built on the roof of a building or on an outside level of a parking garage? What if the equipment is in a leased room of a commercial building? It appears my choices are Group B (similar to telephone exchanges?) and Group U-1 (Sheds). Thanks in advance, Rick Drake, SE rick.drake(--nospam--at)fluordaniel.com ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] cc:Mail UUCPLINK 2.0 Undeliverable Message
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] Clevises and Tie Rods
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] RE: garrulous?
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] ASD vs. LRFD Survey Summary