[SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Cellular Phone Shelter Occupancy

My office has been providing foundation design for Pac Bell cell sites (pole
mounted antenna's) throughout Ca. There has been only one jurisdiction (out
of about 400 installations) that required the pole manufacturer to consider
the installation as an essential facility (resulting in higher base forces).
If I remember correctly this was in San Diego, if you want to know where I
can look back in my files.

Mark