Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] Lateral Soil Load Design[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: SEAOC(--nospam--at)power.net
- Subject: [SEAOC] Lateral Soil Load Design
- From: scott.horn(--nospam--at)srs.gov
- Date: Fri, 14 Jun 1996 12:34 -0400 (EDT)
Oh yes, if you're really interested in some late night reading, get the following paper by John H. Wood: Earthquake-Induced Soil Pressures on Structures, EERL 73-05 It helps understand the information provided in the ASCE document, and has the correct formula for the M-O method. Scott Horn BSRI ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] Large Precast Concrete Sections
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] Lawyer list? (fwd)
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] ASCE NO. 58 Use
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] RE: [SEAOC] ASCE NO. 58 Use