[SEAOC] CAD Programs

I am looking for some feedback on which CAD program would be good to
purchase.  I am not looking for a $3000. program like AutoCad.  Rather, I
am looking for some thing I can use to: review drawings (generated
largely by a draftsperson), make minor changes, and generate some of my
own drafting on.  I know there are a number of programs in the <$500.
range (i.e. DesignCAD, Autolite, TurboCAD).  Which programs have you
found to be useful and easy to learn?  Also, what are the main functions
that you are loosing out on when you purchase a $500. program over a
$3000. program.

Stephen Fisher, PE