Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] FW: UBC[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org'" <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: [SEAOC] FW: UBC
- From: Shafat Qazi <seaoc-ad(--nospam--at)power.net>
- Date: Mon, 17 Jun 1996 22:20:42 -0700
- Encoding: 39 TEXT
I got this email today. Please help him if you can. The author of this email is not on our list. So, make sure your cc to him directly at brennanb(--nospam--at)cmpsf.com.au. Thanks Shafat ---------- From: Bill Brennan[SMTP:brennanb(--nospam--at)cmpsf.com.au] Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 1996 11:10 AM To: seaoc-ad(--nospam--at)seaoc.org Subject: UBC Mr Shafat Qazi SEAOC Dear Sir I hope you may be able to assist me. I am involved in a project in S.E. Asia which has had a seismic risk assessment carried out by an American company who have given the site an equivalent rating to the UBC. I am trying to find where I can source a copy of the code for use in our design office for this project. I would be most grateful if you can assist in this quest. Thanking you Bill Brennan Principal Structural Engineer CMPS & F 66 Eagle Street Brisbane Qld 4000 Australia e-mail brennanb(--nospam--at)cmpsf.com.au ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] FW: Please announce
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] Fwd: [SEAOC] Basement wall with adjacent slab on grade - Help
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Gyp. board shear walls in LA
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] CAD Programs