Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] Software question[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: [SEAOC] Software question
- From: mmjones(--nospam--at)wolfram.com (Michael Jones)
- Date: Tue, 18 Jun 1996 03:15:28 -0500 (CDT)
As part of Wolfram Research's continuing efforts to enhance the utility of Mathematica in engineering practice and education, I have been given the task of understanding as much as possible about technical software usage in the engineering community. As a result, I'd very much like to know whether you currently use Mathematica, and if not, what kind of software, if any, you use for calculation, analysis, modeling or visualization. I would also be very grateful for any suggestions you might have about Mathematica and its role in the engineering community. Thank you very much for your help. -- Michael Jones (mmjones(--nospam--at)wolfram.com) P.S. If you haven't seen the latest information on Mathematica, you might want to check out http://www.wolfram.com/engineering/frkc. ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] Software Mathmatica Option
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] Some Important Tips
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] [SEAOC] Gyp. board shear walls in LA
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Software question