Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] Software Mathmatica Option[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: SEAOC(--nospam--at)power.net
- Subject: [SEAOC] Software Mathmatica Option
- From: scott.horn(--nospam--at)srs.gov
- Date: Wed, 19 Jun 1996 06:37 -0400 (EDT)
I haven't used Mathmatica, but I am quite accomplished in the use of Mathcad. The most recent additions make it very user friendly in the IBM windows format or the Mac. The only shortfall is the lack of ability to do sketches within the program. They have to be done with a draw program and pasted (which is easy) to the sheet. I have used the program to produce "shells" which do many of the iterative tasks required to come to a solution. Designing concrete is simple to optimize. The software is produced by Math Soft, which has a web page. Scott BSRI ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] Software
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] Software question
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] Refinery blast design
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Refinery blast design