[SEAOC] Software Mathmatica Option

     I haven't used Mathmatica, but I am quite accomplished in the use of
     Mathcad. The most recent additions make it very user friendly in the
     IBM windows format or the Mac.  The only shortfall is the lack of
     ability to do sketches within the program.  They have to be done with
     a draw program and pasted (which is easy) to the sheet.

     I have used the program to produce "shells" which do many of the
     iterative tasks required to come to a solution.  Designing concrete is
     simple to optimize.  The software is produced by Math Soft, which has
     a web page.

     Scott
     BSRI