Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Refinery blast design[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)power.net
- Subject: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Refinery blast design
- From: Walter Sawruk <sawruk(--nospam--at)srvr.third-wave.com>
- Date: Wed, 19 Jun 1996 07:06:08 -0400
At 12:47 AM 6/19/96 -0400, you wrote: >I would like to know if there are any sources of information on blast design >that is specificaly used by the petrochem industry in the design of >buildings. > >... > > > The ASCE Task Committee on Blast Resistant Design has prepared a design guide due to be published later this year. It deals primarily with structural design of buildings for accidental external explosions. It also includes some guidance on blast load prediction and siting requirements. In lieu of this guide, most of the petrochem companies each have their own design standards which vary quite a bit - hence the need for the ASCE guide. Walter Sawruk, PE Wilfred Baker Engineering, Inc. Shillington, PA email: sawruk(--nospam--at)srvr.third-wave.com ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Re: suscribe-- another point of view....
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Refinery blast design
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] Software Mathmatica Option
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Refinery blast design