Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Software Mathmatica Option[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)power.net
- Subject: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Software Mathmatica Option
- From: MDear885(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Thu, 20 Jun 1996 15:13:54 -0400
In a message dated 96-06-19 12:06:14 EDT, you write: > I haven't used Mathmatica, but I am quite accomplished in the use of > Mathcad. The .... The only shortfall is the lack of > ability to do sketches within the program. They have to be done with > a draw program and pasted (which is easy) to the sheet. Scott, Have you tried the Visio Express add-in? I find it useful. In fact, I upgraded to Visio Technical, Version 4.0. It also is great to program with Visual Basic. Mark ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Software
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Software question
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] NOTE 06/20/96 08:13:59
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] Important Message from Admin