[SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Software question

For those SEA members that receive the SEAOC Online Journal, our
forthcomming issue Vol I Number II has a very nice basic tutorial for
MathCad beginners and some nice programing examples for those more
advanced with MathCad Plus.
I, too, have found the Viso Express to be an excellant add-on to MathCad
- sure makes my analysis packages look great!
Dennis Wish PE
Editor SEAOC Online