Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] CAD Programs[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)power.net
- Subject: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] CAD Programs
- From: Ye Zhou <yzhou(--nospam--at)civil.ubc.ca>
- Date: Sat, 22 Jun 1996 17:53:24 -0700 (PDT)
On 22 Jun 1996, Wish wrote: > Stephen & Karen Fisher wrote: > > I am looking for some feedback on which CAD program would be good to > > purchase. I am not looking for a $3000. program like AutoCad. Rather, I I would ask a CAD question too. Someone once told me for those high end drafting jobs, Microstation is much better than AutoCAD. True? Yee ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] CAD Programs
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Cellular Phone Shelter Occupancy
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] RE: [SEAOC] CAD Programs
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] Aftershocks vs. Main Shock