[SEAOC] Computer Shutdown Software?

We operate on a LAN system with emergency battery backups for all the CPU's
which are left on continually.  If we were to experience a power failure
after office hours, there would be no one there to exit from Program Manager
to the C prompt.  This would cause a loss of some settings and some
information stored in a program that allows long file names without using
Windows 95.
This question is: Does anyone know of such a program that would sense
whenever a battery backup kicked on and which would begin the shutdown
procedure?
Next question is: How do I subscribe to the On Line Newsletter?

R. Sandy Pringle MM
sandyp(--nospam--at)beachnet.com
http://www.beachnet.com/~sandyp/index.htm
Sandy Pringle & Associates          "Try not to become a man of success but
Structural Inspection Consultants        rather to become a man of value."
Hermosa Beach, CA                                Albert Einstein