Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] Computer Shutdown Software?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)power.net
- Subject: [SEAOC] Computer Shutdown Software?
- From: sandy <sandyp(--nospam--at)beachnet.com>
- Date: Sun, 23 Jun 1996 14:05:29 -0700
We operate on a LAN system with emergency battery backups for all the CPU's which are left on continually. If we were to experience a power failure after office hours, there would be no one there to exit from Program Manager to the C prompt. This would cause a loss of some settings and some information stored in a program that allows long file names without using Windows 95. This question is: Does anyone know of such a program that would sense whenever a battery backup kicked on and which would begin the shutdown procedure? Next question is: How do I subscribe to the On Line Newsletter? R. Sandy Pringle MM sandyp(--nospam--at)beachnet.com http://www.beachnet.com/~sandyp/index.htm Sandy Pringle & Associates "Try not to become a man of success but Structural Inspection Consultants rather to become a man of value." Hermosa Beach, CA Albert Einstein ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] Computer Modeling LRFD
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] Concrete Anchors in Tilt-Ups
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] aircraft on bridges (afterthoughts)
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Computer Shutdown Software?