Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Computer Shutdown Software?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)power.net
- Subject: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Computer Shutdown Software?
- From: dennismc(--nospam--at)mcn.org (Dennis McCroskey)
- Date: Sun, 23 Jun 1996 16:03:06 -0700 (PDT)
Go to the Emai list server page: http://www.seaoc.org/seaoc/sealist1.htm >We operate on a LAN system with emergency battery backups for all the CPU's >which are left on continually. If we were to experience a power failure >after office hours, there would be no one there to exit from Program Manager >to the C prompt. This would cause a loss of some settings and some >information stored in a program that allows long file names without using >Windows 95. >This question is: Does anyone know of such a program that would sense >whenever a battery backup kicked on and which would begin the shutdown >procedure? >Next question is: How do I subscribe to the On Line Newsletter? > >R. Sandy Pringle MM >sandyp(--nospam--at)beachnet.com >http://www.beachnet.com/~sandyp/index.htm >Sandy Pringle & Associates "Try not to become a man of success but >Structural Inspection Consultants rather to become a man of value." >Hermosa Beach, CA Albert Einstein > > > > > >... > > > dennismc ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Cellular Phone Shelter Occupancy
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Computer Shutdown Software?
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] Computer Shutdown Software?
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Computer Shutdown Software?