[SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Computer Shutdown Software?

Regarding the battery backup issue. Your Backup equipment must be compatible
with Network. You will need to buy a UPS card for each machine. This card
will notify the operating system that the backup power is on and the system
needs to be shut down. You can specify how long before the system will
completly shutdown.

On-line Newsletter is sent to all SEAOC members every quarter. You will get
the summer issue in your July Newsletter. Starting fall, we will maintain
the archive of all ON-Line newsletter on our WWW server.

Hope that helps

Shafat