[SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Software question

Please call your local association and have them contact Don Gilbert. All
you need to tell us is how many copies would your association require. At,
this time, we are not taking individual subscription. Your assocaition must
subscribe and commit to circulation.

Don gilbert can be contacted at 310-908-6131 or via email at:
seaosc(--nospam--at)aol.com

Hope that helps

Shafat