Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] RE: Diaphragms[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: SEAOC(--nospam--at)power.net
- Subject: [SEAOC] RE: Diaphragms
- From: scott.horn(--nospam--at)srs.gov
- Date: Tue, 25 Jun 1996 07:09 -0400 (EDT)
I am aware of several references on diaphragms. One of the best is Chapter 7 of "The Seismic Design Handbook" by Naeim (ISBN 0-442-26922-6). I don't have the other two books with me here, but will get the references and let you know tomorrow. One of the other references is a masonry design handbook, which treats rigid diaphragms in an academic fashion better than any I've found. The other reference is a steel design text, which has examples on evaluating flexible metal deck diaphragms. Scott Horn ...
- Prev by Subject: Re: [SEAOC] RE: Cost of building codes -Reply
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] RE: Earthquake information
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Gyp. board shear walls in LA
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Rigid Diaphrams