[SEAOC] RE: Diaphragms

     I am aware of several references on diaphragms. One of the best is
     Chapter 7 of "The Seismic Design Handbook" by Naeim (ISBN
     0-442-26922-6).

     I don't have the other two books with me here, but will get the
     references and let you know tomorrow.  One of the other references is
     a masonry design handbook, which treats rigid diaphragms in an
     academic fashion better than any I've found.  The other reference is a
     steel design text, which has examples on evaluating flexible metal
     deck diaphragms.

     Scott Horn