Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Rigid Diaphrams[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)power.net
- Subject: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Rigid Diaphrams
- From: "Bill Sherman" <SHERMANWC(--nospam--at)cdm.com>
- Date: Tue, 25 Jun 1996 09:58:58 +0500
Another book which addresses diaphragms is "Design for Lateral Forces" by Ambrose & Vergun, John Wiley & Sons. The diaphragm rigidity mainly affects how load is distributed to the vertical elements - but the detailed design of chords, struts, etc should be similar between rigid and flexible diaphragms. ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Refinery blast design
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Seismic Design in Wood Frame Construction
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] RE: Diaphragms
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] New Yorker Article, May 29, 1996