Subject: [SEAOC] Software question
Author:  seaoc::(SEAOCAB) at ~FABRIK
Date:    6/18/96 12:15 AM

From: seaoc(--nospam--at)power.net
Date: Tue, Jun 18, 1996 0:15 AM
To: seaoc
As part of Wolfram Research's continuing efforts to enhance the
utility of
Mathematica in engineering practice and education, I have been given
the task
of understanding as much as possible about technical software usage
in the
engineering community. As a result, I'd very much like to know
whether you
currently use Mathematica, and if not, what kind of software, if any,
you
use for calculation, analysis, modeling or visualization. I would
also be
very grateful for any suggestions you might have about Mathematica
and
its role in the engineering community.

Thank you very much for your help.

-- Michael Jones (mmjones(--nospam--at)wolfram.com)

P.S.  If you haven't seen the latest information on Mathematica, you
might
want to check out http://www.wolfram.com/engineering/frkc.

******* *****
*   This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers Association
of
*   California (SEAOC) email server. To subscribe (no fee) to the
list, send
*   email to seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org and in the subject of the message type
*   subscribe. To Unsubscribe, send email to seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org and in
*   the subject of the message type Unsubscribe. For questions, send
email
*   to seaoc-ad(--nospam--at)seaoc.org. Make sure you visit our web site at:
*   http://www.seaoc.org/seaoc