Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Personal message from Shafat Qazi[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Personal message from Shafat Qazi
- From: gm(--nospam--at)bqe.com (General Manager, BQE Software Inc.)
- Date: Fri, 28 Jun 96 12:19 PDT
Dear Fellow Structural Engineer: >From knowing you and your business, I believe you will appreciate the personal note that I am sending you now. I have recently developed a time billing software for engineers that incorporates all of the functionality needed by an engineering firm. If you are frustrated by the lack of effective billing software currently available, as I was, then BillQuickÔ is for you. To find out more about this powerful and easy to use billing software please visit our web site at: http://www.bqe.com/users/bqe I?m so confident BillQuickÔ will fit your office perfectly that I back it with a 30 day, money back guarantee. Mention this e-mail to receive a $50 discount off its already low price. To order your copy, either respond to this e-mail with your mailing address or call toll free 1-888-BILL NOW. Yours sincerely, Shafat Qazi, P.E. President BQE Software, Inc. 1852 Lomita Blvd. #208 Lomita, CA 90717 Tel: (310) 530-3065 fax: (310) 530-0184 e-mail: bqe(--nospam--at)bqe.com www: http://www.bqe.com/users/bqe P.S. If you wish to not receive further e-mail from me, simply respond to this e-mail and write ?unsubscribe? in the body of the message.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Inspection Practices Committee
- Next by Subject: QUERY: How do you determine fpy?
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] simpson strength values
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] RE: [SEAOC] simpson strength values