Personal message from Shafat Qazi

Dear Fellow Structural Engineer:

>From knowing you and your business, I believe you will appreciate the
personal note that I am sending you now.  I have recently developed a time
billing software for engineers that incorporates all of the functionality
needed by an engineering firm.

If you are frustrated by the lack of effective billing software currently
available, as I was, then BillQuickÔ is for you.  To find out more about
this powerful and easy to use billing software please visit our web site at:
http://www.bqe.com/users/bqe

I?m so confident BillQuickÔ will fit your office perfectly that I back it
with a 30 day, money back guarantee.  Mention this e-mail to receive a $50
discount off its already low price.  To order your copy, either respond to
this e-mail with your mailing address or call toll free 1-888-BILL NOW.

Yours sincerely,

Shafat Qazi, P.E.
President
BQE Software, Inc.
1852 Lomita Blvd. #208
Lomita, CA 90717
Tel: (310) 530-3065
fax: (310) 530-0184
e-mail: bqe(--nospam--at)bqe.com
www: http://www.bqe.com/users/bqe

P.S. If you wish to not receive further e-mail from me, simply respond to
this e-mail and write ?unsubscribe? in the body of the message.