[SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Software

This is particularly true of Trus-Joist calculation products such as TJ
Spec and TJ Beam. Both require loading in DOS Safe mode on an uncompressed
drive. I know, I've had to get multiple copies of the programs as I
crashed it about a dozen times. Makes me wonder what the value of security
protection is for a proprietary product that is given away.
Dennis Wish PE

> From: BLUECOUGAR(--nospam--at)aol.com
> To: seaoc(--nospam--at)power.net
> Subject: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Software
> Date: Saturday, June 29, 1996 5:07 PM
>
> Yes, some security programs will not all installation under Windows 95.
They

*****