[SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Software

Dennis,

Thanks for responding.

I have put AcadLT on and have only come across one problem. When screen is
activated from the screen saver mode, portions of the LT menu are not there
(button bar). They re-appear after reducing LT to an icon and bringing it
back. I have not checked this under different resolutions but will as time
permits.

Enercalc problem:  I will watch for this and keep you posted. Will probably
be putting Enercalc on sometime this week. Yes Michael, I will remove it from
other computer once it's up and running on new one :)

Mark