[SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Software

Thanks for your message.  I knew I had problems with Enercalc in the past,
but had checked some of the problems and found it to be correct.  Of course,
that was using DOS.  I did not check the values of results using Windows 95,
but will definitely do so next time.

Frankly, I use Enercal only if I have beams with odd or multiple loads.
 Otherwise, I prefer to simply use MathCAD for simple formulas and get the
work done.