[SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Software

I have had no problems running TJspec within windows 95'. Just loaded it &
created a shortcut,
windows 95' has pretty much cornered the market in PC user interface.

At 10:59 AM 6/30/96 -0700, you wrote:
>BLUECOUGAR(--nospam--at)aol.com wrote:
>>
>> True,  however Truss Joist McMillian is about to release a new version of
>> TJ-Beam and TJ-Spec combined with an upgraded security system that will be
>> fully compatible with Windows 95.  I found this out after I had crashed both
>> of my copies after purchasing a new Computer with  windows 95.
>>
>> Jay Crawford
>>
>I spoke to Brian Smith - the TJ representative for southern California
>regarding this as well. The TJ-Beam and TJ-Spec programs are not ready
>and will not be ready for many months to come. They are focusing on
>their commercial product for the Lumber Yards and Fabricators first.
>This product generates framing plans and provides a take-off for
>estimating.
>Unfortunately, the engineering community will have to wait for an update
>- at least through the rest of this year. If Brian is wrong, please let
>me know. I request this information from most vendors so that I can
>properly report it in the SEAOC Online  journal.
>Thanks
>Dennis Wish PE

                                                        __o
/|   Tara C. Hutchinson                     Phone : (415)324-1136 |\
/|   Structural Engineer                    Fax   : (415)324-0313 |\
/|   Adamo & Associates           E-mail: tara(--nospam--at)adamo.vip.best.com |\
/|   720 University Ave.                                          |\
/|   Palo Alto, CA  94301                                         |\