Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] Trus Joist TJBeam Announcement[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaoc(--nospam--at)power.net>, <seaoc(--nospam--at)power.net>
- Subject: [SEAOC] Trus Joist TJBeam Announcement
- From: "Dennis S. Wish PE" <wish(--nospam--at)cyberg8t.com>
- Date: Tue, 2 Jul 1996 12:20:56 -0700
I received the following announcement from Brian Smith at Trus Joist. This was in response to my comments a few days ago regarding TJ Spec and TJ Beam software: "Our next update of the TJBeam software will be released to the public sometime around the 1st of Auguse. This update will have No security files (copy protection ) encoded into the software, which will make it much more User Friendly, and fully compatible with Windows 95. It is still a DOS based program. The Windows version is in development (ed: this is the version that I was told we would have to wait some time for - my apology). There will be 2 versions of the software released, one for Distribution (residential) products, and another for Custom (commercial) applications. I believe the "TJSpec" name is being done away with completely at this time. even though there will be no copy protection, we will discourage unauthorized duplication and distribution. It is TJM's intention to have each disk represent an individually licensed site. Users will still be registered in order for us to provide proper support and regular updates." Sincerely, Brian Smith, TJM I stand corrected.... Dennis S. Wish PE Editor - SEAOC Online ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] tri-counties SEAOSC meeting 6-12-96
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] Truss cambering
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] Expansion Joints and Shear Walls
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] Expansion Joints and Shear Walls Additional Information