Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] office boys[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)power.net
- Subject: [SEAOC] office boys
- From: David Owens <"dtowens(--nospam--at)cogent.net"@cogent.net>
- Date: Tue, 02 Jul 1996 14:29:29 -0700
Why is it that I can read 20 messages on the shear value of gypsum or stucco, but not one word about the LA Coliseum weld problems? I think I know why: one is a real world application, the other is an at my desk with my calculator problem. ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] Number of plywood veneer layers.
- Next by Subject: Re: RE: [SEAOC] OSHPD Reorg & Seis Safety Commission Action 3/14/96
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] Expansion Joints and Shear Walls Additional Information
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] Enercalc Wood Design CAUTION