Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] Cost of retrofit of structural members[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)power.net
- Subject: [SEAOC] Cost of retrofit of structural members
- From: "Abdelkader K. Tayebi" <kamel(--nospam--at)maggie.cee.cornell.edu>
- Date: Wed, 3 Jul 1996 23:14:45 EDT
- Priority: normal
- Return-receipt-to: "Abdelkader K. Tayebi" <kamel(--nospam--at)maggie.cee.cornell.edu>
Dear Structural Engineers, As part of my studies on damage evaluation there is the estimation of repair cost. Do you know of any papers/report that give details on cost of specific retrofitting techniques. For instance, what is the cost of steel jacketing a column that yielded at its base ...or the cost of braces that buckled ... Your help is very much appreciated. Sincerely, Abdelkader Kamel Tayebi Tel. 607-272-4976 PhD candidate Fax. 607-255-9004 Cornell University School of Civil & Environmental Engineering 220 Hollister Hall Ithaca NY 14853 ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] Conventional construction provisions
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] Div 91 tension anchors
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Plywood Shearwall Deflection
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] Documents on economical losses in Californian Earthquakes