Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] Documents on economical losses in Californian Earthquakes[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)power.net
- Subject: [SEAOC] Documents on economical losses in Californian Earthquakes
- From: "Abdelkader K. Tayebi" <kamel(--nospam--at)maggie.cee.cornell.edu>
- Date: Wed, 3 Jul 1996 23:08:24 EDT
- Cc: KAMEL(--nospam--at)maggie.cee.cornell.edu
- Priority: normal
- Return-receipt-to: "Abdelkader K. Tayebi" <kamel(--nospam--at)maggie.cee.cornell.edu>
Dear Earthquake Engineers ! Do you know of any short and sweet documents on economical losses after Loma Prieta and Northridge earthquake. Especially dealing with "nonstructural" elements losses, equipment losses, and losses due to non operationability of buildings because of repair. Also needed documents on estimation and actual cost of retrofitting after these two earthquakes. Your help is very appreicated ! Sincerely, Abdelkader Kamel Tayebi Tel. 607-272-4976 PhD candidate Fax. 607-255-9004 Cornell University School of Civil & Environmental Engineering 220 Hollister Hall Ithaca NY 14853 ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] Div 91 tension anchors
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] Don't Teach LRFD
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] Cost of retrofit of structural members
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] Basement wall with adjacent slab on grade - Help