[SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] History Channel needs help

Dear Mr. Martin:

I recall a presentation several years ago by Seattle structural engineer Bob
Mast, PE on the pyramids and their engineering significance and interesting
facts about their layout. He might be a good candidate for your
presentation.  He was President of ABAM Engineers of Federal Way, WA, and a
noted authority on structural design.  You could contact information for the
telephone no. of the Structural Engineers Association of Washington (in
Seattle), and get Mast's telephone no. from them.

Good luck.

John Rose
Tacoma, WA

I got this email today. Please call Mr. Martin ASAP if you can help him. Mr.