Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] suscribe[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)power.net
- Subject: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] suscribe
- From: NGaNear(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Fri, 12 Jul 1996 11:51:17 -0400
This is to all of the people that wish to subscribe to this list. I have subscribed to this list for over a year and it still amazes me that such intelligent people can not read instructions. I am tired of receiving these subscribe requests to the list. Maybe I should worry that if Structural Engineers cannot follow such simple subscribe directions how can they design the buildings I use? ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] suscribe
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] RE: [SEAOC] unsubscript
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] suscribe
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] Re: suscribe-- another point of view....