[SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] suscribe

This is to all of the people that wish to subscribe to this list.

I have subscribed to this list for over a year and it still amazes me that
such intelligent people can not read instructions.  I am tired of receiving
these subscribe requests to the list.

Maybe I should worry that if Structural Engineers cannot follow such simple
subscribe directions how can they design the buildings I use?