Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] WARNING: message delayed at "bham.ac.uk"[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)power.net
- Subject: [SEAOC] WARNING: message delayed at "bham.ac.uk"
- From: mailer(--nospam--at)bham.ac.uk
- Date: Fri, 12 Jul 1996 19:20:37 +0100
This email message has been generated automatically by the Central Mail Server at The University of Birmingham, England. Your message, ID <199607100805.BAA25094@montana.n UA-ID (091)SEAOC(09... has not yet been delivered to the following recipients: samra(--nospam--at)civ-fs3.bham.ac.uk The message is queued for processing on bham.ac.uk. The delay is probably because the destination system, or some intermediate system is down. It is also possible that there is a problem with the network which is causing the delay, although this is less likely. If the message cannot be delivered in the next 62 hours it will be returned to you. Delivery attempts will continue automatically and no action on your part is required. ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] Warning From uucp
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] Web Listings
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] Subscription
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Re: suscribe-- another point of view....