Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] Composite floor beams: combined P & M[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: [SEAOC] Composite floor beams: combined P & M
- From: "Tryck Nyman Hayes, Inc." <tnhanc(--nospam--at)alaska.net>
- Date: Mon, 15 Jul 1996 17:44:24 -0800
One "problem needing to be addressed," according to the ASCE J. of Structural Engineering, Feb. 1996, "Compendium of Design Office Problems--Vol. II" is the design of composite concrete/metal deck/steel floor beams subject to combined compression and bending. Issues relating to horizontal buckling of the bottom flange, shear connector design, buckling of the floor, etc. apparently need to be addressed. I'm looking for references related to this topic--human or written. Thanks in advance, Dave Evans tnhanc(--nospam--at)alaska.net ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] Comply Sturdi-Floor
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] Computer Models
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Masonry Shear Walls
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] Lighter side - Top 20 Engrs Terminology