Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] 105 Freeway[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc-request(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: [SEAOC] 105 Freeway
- From: Sally Cosgrove <wade_martha(--nospam--at)nlmusd.k12.ca.us>
- Date: Tue, 23 Jul 1996 17:15:48 -0700
I am currently doing a research project on the Glenn Anderson Freeway. I need additional information concerning its construction. I would like to know what type of structural concepts were used to insure safety or what short cuts were taken. I would also like to know what the all around affects were. This will be integrated into my science and math lessons for my seventh grade students at Waite Middle School in Norwalk. Since this freeway is in their back yards I thought this would be a good start for two of the major units I teach: ecosystems/environmental affects and force and structure. I need to present this on August 9, 1996, so please resond A.S.A.P. You may send e-mail here or mail anything in care of Pam Korporaal to Norwalk/La Mirada School District 12820 Pioneer Blvd, Norwalk, CA 90650. Thank you, Martha Wade ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] ...no subject...
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] 421maver(--nospam--at)pwcsd.nosc.mil
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] EERI listing
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] retaining walls