[SEAOC] 105 Freeway

I am currently doing a research project on the Glenn Anderson Freeway.
I need additional information concerning its construction.  I would
like to know what type of structural concepts were used to insure
safety or what short cuts were taken.  I would also like to know what
the all around affects were.  This will be integrated into my science
and math lessons for my seventh grade students at Waite Middle School
in Norwalk.  Since this freeway is in their back yards I thought this
would be a good start for two of the major units I teach:
ecosystems/environmental affects and force and structure.  I need to
present this on August 9, 1996, so please resond A.S.A.P.  You may
send e-mail here or mail anything in care of Pam Korporaal to
Norwalk/La Mirada School District 12820 Pioneer Blvd, Norwalk, CA
90650.

Thank you,
Martha Wade