Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] retaining walls[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)power.net
- Subject: [SEAOC] retaining walls
- From: HARRISENGR(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Wed, 24 Jul 1996 00:03:24 -0400
I would appreciate information on alternate types of retaining walls for heights above fifteen feet. Cantilever types have footings that are too wide . Caisson and grade beam types are expensive. I have seen systems that stack concrete pieces back at an angle but are they calculated? Any other ideas will be appreciated. Thanks in advance. Tom Harris , SE Thousand Oaks, CA ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] Response to Steel Frame Question
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] Retrofitting of old buildings
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] 105 Freeway
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] retaining walls