Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

[SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] retaining walls

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
Mr. Harris;

Try a company called KEYSTONE Retaining walls. They have  the system you are 
looking for. It req. a geosynthetic reinforcing material for stability. Tel #
is            (800) 747-8971.
The ICBO report is only for the product and not over 4'-0" high. You need to
modifications to the building code if you want to use it. I would say LA will
issue one. 

You may also try piles that are cantilevered with shotcrete walls spaning
these piles. 

Ara Maloyan P.E.