Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] retaining walls[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaoc(--nospam--at)power.net>
- Subject: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] retaining walls
- From: "DW" <wish(--nospam--at)cyberg8t.com>
- Date: Wed, 24 Jul 1996 12:28:26 -0700
I recently reviewed a software for the design of a proprietary gravity load system that you may be interested in. The company is Inter-Block Retaining Systems, Inc. of San Marcos California 800-406-2066. They manufacture a 2.5' x 2.5' x 5'-0" interlocking masonry gravity block (weight close to 4600 lbs). The company provides a rudimentary software that works within Excel and Word for Windows to design the gravity load system. The software is called Envior-Block (tm) Stability software. The Inter-Block system has been approved and used by Cal-Trans and is intended for Sea Walls, Dead Men, Erosion Control, Retaining Walls, Bridge Abutments and other Permanent and Temporary Slope Shoring. Hope this is of some use to you. Dennis Wish PE ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] repair of cracked CMU walls
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] ridge vent in wood roof diaphragm
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] retaining walls
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] New Exec. Dir. of Seismic Safety Commission